javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:57:11 -0800 (PST)

Do to the fact Gundam Wing fans are very mad that this
site will be closed.I did not know ,or go to that site
before reading Mail understanding why this site has to
be in the Flame war as you call it was act of hate to
every Gundam fan and Wing fan saying UC fans was
hateing a Gundam Wing site that maybe no UC fan has
never bine to before. It was the Ignorce of USA fans
of Gundam Wing that never hear of Yaoi they maybe have
something to do with it I known before it was on the
USA TV that it had a Fan base when it came on US TV
some sites had to be shut down because of its Content
of yaoi thanks to Gundam Wing fans there Mothers who
care about them.

Im really not bashing Wing its the Gundam Wing fans
that are Bashing Wing not the UC fans.