Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:03:02 +0800

Bashing is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen the fandom community
do. I've seen two web sites run by the same person: One a shrine to a
series/character they liked, and the other a "Hate" page. Guess which one
was updated every two weeks, and which one had not been updated in over a
year? How much better would that character shrine be if that person had
used the time and energy spent on that "Hate" site on it? Why do fans let
something they DON'T like have so much power over them, at the expense of
the things they DO?

Reply:

Yep...so I propose that the GML just keep on chugging away and let's keep
the peace, men!