Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:26:46 -0800 (PST)

i don't think they meant MS Gundam... i mean how many
brand name products contain a gundam anywayz? i think
it's talking about the chemical MSG, as in mono sodium
glutamate. it's really dangerous if overused, and it
is overused in Chinese food.
--- Ryan Freeman <ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1412865409

http://gundam.aeug.org/