Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:18:38 -0800 (PST)

no one really knows what happened to the thing.
obviously a sequel is possible, or maybe a side story.
gundam 0084 anyone?

what's with the core fighter idea anywayz? it was
never meant to have it right? maybe Bandai decided to
have an extra gimmick on the thing... but it was
loaded with gimmick already...and wasn't Katoki not
really happy with having to redesign his own gundam?
why does the new gp03 have to be a variant anywayz?
what if it was always there as an attachment thing but
WE never knew about it. Gundam is famous with
inconsistencies remember? but as modeller, we can
always disregard the CF and glue it into the body. may
be ensuring that it won't fall off and stuff. remember
the gp01? so many complaints about the flimsy
body...geeezzz...

i think at the end of 0083, th gp03 WAS scapped. the
feds have to be pretty stupid to have the gp files
deleted with the GP03S still floating around in space.
for Kou to come back alive means that he had to get
back with the gundam, and that the Feds got their
hands on it again.