Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:13:35 -0800

There is at least 1 recap episode covering events leading up to departure
from Earth. That's only episode I can think of that they can cut without
any problem. It also didn't help that the actual show started in episode 4
(that's the actual episode where Victory Gundam first show up, and they have
to show you a Gundam in the first broadcasted episode), and episode 1-3 were
shown in flashback.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]