Andre Ricardo Pereira Mattos (andrerpm@centroin.com.br)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:39:47 -0300

Hi,

I've just bought a V Gundam DVD set (japanese with chinese subtitles)
and I've found 50 episodes plus one "special" with openings, endings and
commercials. I'm worried: I learned that the series has 51 episodes, so
it seems that there's one missing. There are 4 double sided discs and
although the menu of each side show 6 episodes I've found 2 sides with 7
episodes. Does anyone of you have this same set ? Is it really complete ?
Where's the "missing" episode ? How can I identify the episodes'
production number, that is, how can I know that episode 7 is really
episode 7 ?

Thanks
Andre