WolfKeeper (wolfkeeper@mindspring.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:33:51 -0600

> I personally would like to see FSM publish another mag focusing on sci--fi
> modeling and aim their audience at the younger crow. But that
> may not be at
> their best interest.

Contrast FSM and the range of hobby magazines available in Japan on a
monthly basis. A year's worth of FSMs is about equivalent to two months of
Hobby Japan on content alone. While I'd love to see another english
magazine, I doubt it would happen -- FSM seems to scrape for monthly
content. And are they a true monthly? I used to remember a time when FSM was
only 8-9/times a year.

- Vlad