javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:52:53 -0800 (PST)

--- MoonAngel145@aol.com wrote:
> GundamWingPetition
> if you want to keep gundamWing on Toonami forward
> this petion to everyone you
> know. Also send this to Toonami. Also email me
> > MoonAngel145@aol.com. and tell
> me your name, age.

Some one Already did that I think they had the same
Idea, when they did on that Online Petition. Why don't
you buy the series on VHS or DVD so you won't forget
the series its not going to be around forever.
Series ended long time ago Im sorry to say that also
Cartoon Network is Planing to put it back air this
year
this will be the last time you maybe see it so you
better just buy the tapes or Record the show.