Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:23:36 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 26, 2001 10:15:33 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam]GP03 model?

Damn missed it, damn scan was a bit too dark anyways.

>Hmmm,thanks to GeoCities being case sensitive enetring the URL in caps
gives
>you another pic.
>
>the link
>http://www.geocities.com/chris_1906/GP03S.jpg
>gives you a picture of what may be the model itself (hopefully this is it
>since it has no continuity busting core fighter).

Look closer.

It said "1:48 scale kit" right on the page, can't be the MG kit or its
prototype, if the B&W line art and article goes with this scan.

Looks like the ML has gone crazy over something completely different...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.