Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:21:49 -0800

>Anyway, my point is, especially with Bendi, where the parts fit are really
>mediocre and sometimes with non-existent panel lines, it gives me a better
>challenge than let's say, an MG kit.

Heh, you're the minority here. I only know 1 guy around here who has the
same attitude you do, and basically avoid MG kits because it "does all the
work for you already". Asking MG-spoiled snappers to build a pre-90s kit
is probably cruel and unusual punishment, hehehe.

>But then, I swore I'd never buy another one again, and I plan to keep that
>promise, but if a Bendi MG GP-01Fb comes my way, I probably won't turn it
>down so that I can try making it look better than my Bandai version

There is one... although I believe it is coated (at least the box shows the
coated version's photograph).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0