Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:36:25

>From: "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" <zerowingayb@hotmail.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] gundam
>Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:26:24 -0000
>
>ALL YOUR WHITE BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Bahahahah!

Mirai: We get signal.
Bright: Main screen turn on.
Char: Hello Gentlemen!!!
Char: All your White Base are belong to us!
Char: ..... (maniacal laughter is beneath Char.)
Char: You have no chance to survive launch the white mobile suit.

And to everyone who answered my Brain mail, thankyou. Hotmail has been a
pain for me the past few days and I wasn't able to check. I'm glad to know
I'm not the champion of bad taste, except where Gundam X is concerned. =P
Yes, the soundtrack rocked, it must say something that I owned both of them
(or is there more?) before I saw a single frame of the show. And I just want
to mention I hated the opera-esque tracks until I saw them in show context.

Anyways, back to plowing through backlog. Really, 200 messages... *shakes
head* =)

- dom