Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:38:06 -0800

Actually from what I've gathered from reading Newtype's coverage there
_won't_ be a Char in For the Barrel, at least not initially. I seem to
recall something along the lines of him "lurking in the shadows" or
somesuch, so its possible he might not come out until later on ... whether
that means late in the manga, or in a possible sequel I don't know.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Federico Makabenta" <yenm@iconn.com.ph> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 5:36 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] "For The Barrel" Sayla close-up...