Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:36:37 +0800

A coming new Anime based on Yoshiyuki Tomino's Gundam novels. ^_^

look here for info:

http://www.newtype-net.com/brl8_1.html
http://www.newtype-net.com/brl8_2.html
http://www.newtype-net.com/brl8_3.html

They're using the original names of the chara in some cases: Sayla Mass,
Lalah Sun, Mirai Yashina, Bright Noah and
Frau Bau.

Cruiser Pegasus? The Four? How many Gundam references are there?

Have yet to see their equivalent of Char though, he'll probably be amazing.
The mechs - well, don't have that giant robot appeal - hope the action is up
to par. ^_^

Fed