MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:12:47 EST

In a message dated Sun, 25 Feb 2001 1:47:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool!" <mhanyo1@umbc.edu> writes:

<< Idunno, it doesn't look that bad once you actually see it. And heck, maybe
the kit is done with two possible cores, one that supports the fighter
docking in the back, and one that doesn't. That could explain the two
drawings. Or, there's the theory that someone put forth that this particular
version wasn't designed to dock with an Orchis platform? Heck, I'm bummed
that my japanese isn't enough to be able to read the manual when I get the
kit. ;-)

And, as I recall, yeah, Kou did say something to the effect that it wasn't
using the core block system. but then again, if the fighter does indeed dock
in the back, a la Silhouette Forumla 91, I don't think they (the F-90Y or
the RX-99 neo gundam) consider it to be a "core block" system, so they could
get off on a technicality.

But it might not be all that bad. Heck, it could end up being a really nice
kit, if it is, then I don't think it's much of a big deal.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/

Well When you consider all of the timeline/mecha inconsistencies with 0083, this almost make sense in a sick joke sort of way.

Jason