Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:57:12 -0500

> Sooo.. that sounds like there's room for one /or/ the other .. in normal
> situations, it'd have the new 'backback/core fighter', and when operating
> with the Orchis, it'd have the special binder backpack ..

you know, that would work. It wouldn't involve changing much around in terms
of the overall kit, heck they could probably have it with the binder
backpack and the core fighter in the same kit.

Though, Gosh, putting together an MG Orchis platform - imagine the size of
that thing. 'Course, then we'd need an MG Neue Ziel (that was the one Gato
flew, wasn't it?) and I'm not sure how Bandai would feel about that. ;-)

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
> Well.. a quick browse of the mechadomain listing for the stamen revealed
> this :
>
> docking binder backpack for docking with RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium
Orchis