Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:42:26 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Franz G Co <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG GP-03's Core Fighter confirmed

> Interesting, from what I get it does seem like a variation, Th drawing of
> the MS with the Core Fighter isn't what is seen in the OVA and there's a
> drawing of the the OVA GP03S beside it clearly showing the difference.
From
> this picture it sems that there's a variant of the GP03 that has a core
> fighter but no linear seat.

hmmmm.

This reminds me of a rumor I got some time ago about how the MG GP03s was
supposed to be something of a variant version...(got the rumor from a friend
who had been to Hong Kong). He said that the variant would have something
like a new back area or something like that...well, the illustrations show
exactly that. I got this info a few months ago...so I guess there has been
talk about this for some time. My only worry from a technical point of view
is what's on everybody's mind, the stability of the kit.