Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:50:24 +0800

what i don't get over all this is that... why on earth did they have to build a
variation
of this unit to have a core fighter? it doesn't make sense. it's perfect the way
it is.

is it because they're afraid that people would demand for it's MA size
counterpart?
jeeeeez, it's a bigger challenge for them...