Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:44:03 -0500 (EST)

Speaking of White Base, i saw a picture of a HUGE 1/144 White Base that was
partly trasparent to reveal HGUC kits inside. This was in hobby Japan I
think.

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.