Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:42:09 -0500 (EST)

Exactly what UC models were they?

------Original Message------
From: GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 24, 2001 11:02:43 AM GMT
Subject: [gundam] 1/144 GP-02A model....ugh

>>Okay, I have to admit, after a number of years I finally got >arround to
>building some of the UC models that I've had setting arround. (I >have all
the
>AC and AW models that I own built already.)

>Imagine my surprise when I opened this box, expecting the >usually decent
job
>Bandai does on matching colors, only to discover something >horribly wrong.
>have to admit, I wasn't sure what those of you, who've been on >the list
a>while, were talking about when you mentioned the poor quality >of this
model.
>> Well needless to say, I understand now.

As soon as I'm feeling better (I have the flu now) this things going to get
taken care of with the old Badger Airgun, and about 5 GALLONS of paint.

::shakes his head, and wonders off muttering, "Grey and Black?? Grey and
Black?? What were they THINKING?!?!?!?"::

Wolfie_8404

AIM: grywolfgls
ICQ: 35106067

Shop through Barnes and Nobles