Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:49:39 +0800

1. Is there a F91 Gundam PG or MG?

There's a 1/60th model/toy. pretty cute and expensive.

B. If yes, then do the opening panels on the "calves" of the suit fold flush
into the leg (no gaps, layering)?

they do.

4.) If yes, then HOW?!

hinged panels.

12c. I remember asking quite a while ago what those "fan things" were that
come out of the shoulder armor (heat radiators, right?). Anyway, when
exactly are they used, and where are they stored in the meantime?

yep, heat radiators, when the F91 goes into battle overdrive. and they are
stored...in the shoulders.

1/2. Can the beam shield be used at the same time? I know that it's very
difficult to do so with the model (I have a 1/100).

   -One thousand gracious remarks!

I have that kit too...seems impossible if you ask me, unless you
scratchbuild a pivoting shield generator.