ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:30:30 -0600

1. Is there a F91 Gundam PG or MG?

B. If yes, then do the opening panels on the "calves" of the suit fold flush into the leg (no gaps, layering)?

4.) If yes, then HOW?!

12c. I remember asking quite a while ago what those "fan things" were that come out of the shoulder armor (heat radiators, right?). Anyway, when exactly are they used, and where are they stored in the meantime?

1/2. Can the beam shield be used at the same time? I know that it's very difficult to do so with the model (I have a 1/100).

   -One thousand gracious remarks!