Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Sat, 24 Feb 01 22:05:45 -0500

> Can you create near perfect gundams in any of the Armored Core Games
> PS I'm especially wondering about UC gundams.

I did find this one thing on Gamefaqs to make Gundams from Gundam Wing,
plus Tallgeese... personally, I think it's generally useless, as none of
their weapons are vaguely reminiscent of anything Gundam Wing, and they
look only slightly like the MSs... here it is anyway:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/armored_core_master_of_arena_gunda
m_wing.txt

I've been trying to make UCs one myself... AC2 has more parts that are
much more Gundam-esque