Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:39:35 -0600

Chris Maier wrote:

> I think we could consider this thing an MSV. Perhaps it's Bandai's apology
> for not giving us the Dendorium. Instead we have something that didn't
> exist...

i did notice there were two images of the GP-03 from behind each wiht
slightly different back-mounted thrusters, perhaps that's what this is,
a GP-03 'Stamen' re-built with its own core fighter to serve as a
stand-alone unit instead of intended to be the command unit for a larger
and Mobile Armor which would need the Liner seat cockpit even more than
a standard Mobile Suit to compensate for it's decreased maneuverability?

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'