javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:48:10 -0800 (PST)

--- Mecha <Mecha@dakotacom.net> wrote:
> Well If Bandai decides to change their minds and add
> a core fighter, I guess they can. But we all know
> better.
>
> In 0083, doesn't Kou say that the GP-03 is not a
> core block system mecha.
>

> Wow.
> So how's that for continuity busting or what? It's
> not a bad looking core
> fighter (better than the GP-01 and GP-02's, IMHO)
> but how are they going to
> rationalize this? The cockpit area looks to be the
> exact same size as the
> GP01's and there' just no way there is enough room
> for a linear seat
> there.....
> WTF were they thinking?

I wonder how did they put a a Corefighter into a GP-03
becasuse the cockpit was the shape of a round
ball,plus
that the pilot can almost see a 360 in the cockpit,
the only Gundam that had a Corefighter was the Gp-01fb
that was shown in the series in 0083 if they made a
corefighter I'd be shocked or maybe Bandai is makeing
a new model or something.