Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 12:36:12 -0500

Hi, has anyone on the list used the Badger Whirlwind II Model 80-2 or the
Aztek AC 300 Compressors? Their prices are about the same (around $100), so
it's hard for me to decide which one to get. While the Aztek AC 300 looks
more stylish and lightweight, the Badger Whirlwind looks more professional
and maintenance free. Also, do I need any external filter for these two
compressor? Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.