(ZAMBONY@hitel.net)
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:57:35 +0900(KST)

>Did I read a recent post correctly. I thought it mentioned that G-Unit had
>been purchased by Mixx for publication here in the US. Just trying to find
>out if that's true. Does anyone on the list have this information?

I don't know about Mixx, but according to some sources I could find
recently, (like the back cover advertisement from Viz Comics' GW manga
line, which includes GW, GW:EW, GW:GZ, and G-UNIT.) it seems to be true
that the G-UNIT would be (or already have been) published in the U.S.
(I live outside the U.S., so it is the best thing I could gather...)

-Sunwook Kim
 ZAMBONY@hitel.net

jcX
܆+ޱjya uz(