Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:49:44 -0800

>> I recently recived a SD gundam kit call MS-06C NISE Gundam Zaku
>> Type I was wondering is this an actual gundam unit or something
>> made up for the SD line?
>
>The MS-06C Zaku II is the "Early Production Type" from Kunio Okawara's Mobile
>Suit Variation (MSV) line. This was the MS piloted by Char Aznable and the
>Black Three Stars at the Battle of Raum at the beginning of the One Year War.
>
>Since the Zeon and Federation were using Nuclear, Biological and Chemical
>(NBC)
>warfare at that time, this has always been presumed to be a
>nuclear-capable MS,
>so I suspect that "NISE" is an acronym indicating that fact.
>
>-Z-

Afraid you are way off the mark on that... even though these two designs
share the same designation, the SD kit in question looks like a bastard
son of a Zaku II and the Gundam, it's called a "Zaku disguise type". See
here for a picture of the box:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=554389110

As a sidenote, check out a real Zaku you can buy:

http://members.aol.com/ChefBeschl/e_zaku.htm

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0