ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:48:18 -0600

If you watch Cartoon Network's "Toonami," you may have noticed that they usually air a fan art commercial at the end of every month. I sent in a picture a long time ago, just as they began airing GW, and I got an e-mail today telling me that they were going to use it in the March commercial, so, naturally, I'm kind of excited. If you see the commercial, mine will be the one with Heero sitting in the cockpit and Relena, the Gundam Wing Zero, and the Earth in the background. It's kind of sketchy, and definitely not one of my best sketches even at that, but it's on TV, so it doesn't really matter to me!