Sat, 24 Feb 2001 06:54:22 +1100

I was wandering through the Melbourne CBD yesterday and I stumbled upon a
model shop... and right at the front, it had some OLD Gundam model kits.
Original First Gundam and Zeta Gundam model kits. Among others, these
include:

Char's Gelgoog
S-Gundam w/booster unit
and
1/1200 White Base!!!!

Are the First and Zeta model kit series worth buying, or should i stick to
the newer kits?
Andrew Dynon

Watt-Evans' Law of Literary Creation: There is no idea so stupid or
hackneyed that a sufficiently-talented writer can't get a good story out of
it.

Feist's Corollary: There is no idea so brilliant or original that a
sufficiently-untalented writer can't screw it up.

Morrison's Corollary: There is no idea that a sufficiently-talented writer
has made into a good story that can't become annoying in the sequels.

Holliday's Corollary: There is no plot so stunningly original that a
journalist can't make it sound hackneyed.