Gundamboy@aol.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:36:03 EST

In a message dated 2/23/01 5:59:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

> Yeah, another one of those interesting fringe mecha series that we should
> look up on. :)

Ordian is definitely worth a second look. I bought the first ep on DVD, and
its NEAT! Typically Obari, which I love. He's one of my fave Mecha
directors, right up there w/ Hirano and Tomino-san.

My only complaint is the hair. The character design is pretty good, but the
vilain's hir is just really strange.

All in all check this out if you love Big Robo-violence!

Erik