garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:19:30 -0800 (PST)

hey i think i have that book too. is abet talking
about the one with four nekkid on the bed, with breast
exposure?

at any rate, i will never understand the appeal of
underage anime girls. you'd think maybe cima or
sayla or minerva would make a two page nekkid spread.
but noooooooo, it has to be someone half their age,
thereby making defending against "anime ain't nothing
but porn, it's for pedophiles too!" harder to do. :P

-garr

--- "Nicholas \"Echo|Fox\" Paufler"

http://gundam.aeug.org/