Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:34:20 -0600

Does it really matter? I don't want to see a bunch of people posting replies
and stuff about how they feel about gays. If you're gay, great; if you're
straight, great; but do we really need to start a thread that about
everyone's personal insights to sexual persuasion? I understand that someone
was trying to get info on a gay anime club, but let's not let ourselves get
away from the question this time.

-Charlie