Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:10:05 -0800

The Earth Federation Forces never seemed to have the man-power problem other
military forces (such as Zeon, Titan, Neo Zeon) faced from its inception
until about 0123 (F91 era). It never lack for enlistee nor the necessary
equipments. Thus, it can afford to station perminent installation in pretty
much everywhere (and to some extend, EFF does do that). This reduces the
need for specialized forces that needs operate in multiple environments.
They further streamline the process by making the garden variety RGM-79 GM
one size fits all in most environments. Specialized forcess such as Albion
crew in 0083, the Titans and their GM-Quell will get specialized equipments,
but are the exception rather than the rule.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]