Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:43:28 +0800

> > >Hi,
> > >Does anyone know if there is an anime club that is just for gays? I am
> > >interested in joining one or starting one myself if there is none.
> > >If anyone is interested contact me!!
> How would that be any different from any other anime club, besides the
fact
> you're all gay? I mean, what would it matter unless its a Yaoi exchange or
> something?

uhm, Duckflesh, there are some nuances of behavior and language that only
gay guys and girls would know about...it's hard to explain, but the
difference does exist, and straight people, unless they are really
open-minded or have always had gay friends, wouldn't get a large part of the
conversations. No offense to anyone who may get offended by that remark,
but just trying to explain a basically unexplainable thing...