Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:35:38 -0800

Speaking of misconceptions, a post earlier mentioned the OYW Gundam happened in AC 0079. I think I read that article in Wizard (I may be wrong)

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at
http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:55:32 Richie Ramos wrote: >> You probably haven't heard this one. A local Philippine collector said >that >> Valder Farkill from the G-Unit comic book is an alternate universe Zechs >> Merquise from another Wing TV series... =P >> >> Fed > >WHAT??? > >egadz, I thought someone wouldn't do that stupidity. what AI got was that >the Zeta was a primitve version of the Wing. That really set my blood >pressure on "Burst". Technically, he was correct, but he was saying they >appeared in the same universe. What I wouldn't give for a real life >STOMP(tm) ability. > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html