Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:32:26 -0800

Is this for real? Anyway, why are you looking for something exclusive, I mean, if you like Gundam there's no reason you can't be in GML regardless of sexual preference.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at
http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:12:22 Gerald Lee wrote: >Hi, > Does anyone know if there is an anime club that is just for gays? I am >interested in joining one or starting one myself if there is none. >If anyone is interested contact me!! > >^_^ gerald lee > > > >On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, -Z- wrote: > >> >> > So my questions are: >> > >> > Is GZ doujinshi? Is it cannonical in any way? In the sense that G-Unit >> > might be semi-cannonical. Are the artists "official" in some way? I am >> > really unfamiliar with the Japanese manga scene. >> >> Like all Gundam manga, GZ is officially licensed and approved by the Sotsu >> Agency, the licensing and copyright enforcement division of the Sunrise/Bandai >> co-venture. As such, the manga are approved "products" and, as contradictory as >> they may be to the on-screen continuity, canonical almost by definition. >> >> Ditto novelizations, game scenarios, radio dramas and other side stories. >> >> > Why did VIZ pick GZ to translate? There are so many UC and AC manga >> > sitting there untranslated. Doing a shojo manga is interesting, but it >> > doesn't seem like a profit-maximizer. Let's see now... one of these buttons >> > should unlurk Mark, maybe I should steal Mark's suit... >> >> Viz missed the boat on the Gundam Wing, Eternal Waltz, Battlefield of Pacifists >> and G-Unit manga, which had already been snapped up by Mixx, the publishing >> division of Tokyo Pop. (Or is it the other way around, with Tokyo Pop the >> marketing division of Mixx?) >> >> In any case, GZ was the only Wing related manga still up for grabs. Mixx may >> have passed on it for the very reasons you cited, but Johnny-come-lately Viz had >> to take it or leave it -- GZ was the only game left in town. >> >> -Z- >> >> >> - >> Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >> > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html