Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:55:32 +0800

> You probably haven't heard this one. A local Philippine collector said
that
> Valder Farkill from the G-Unit comic book is an alternate universe Zechs
> Merquise from another Wing TV series... =P
>
> Fed

WHAT???

egadz, I thought someone wouldn't do that stupidity. what AI got was that
the Zeta was a primitve version of the Wing. That really set my blood
pressure on "Burst". Technically, he was correct, but he was saying they
appeared in the same universe. What I wouldn't give for a real life
STOMP(tm) ability.