Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:00:13 EST

In a message dated 2/22/01 4:57:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

> 7. Seeing misinformed people trying to integrate First Gundam into the Wing
> timeline. You know its going to happen, and I know it's going to be wrong to
> laugh, but damnit, I can't wait to read some of the stuff people are going
> to come up with. Some of the X into Wing things I've read are strange enough

"a" laugh? dont you mean "a few dozen"? its bound to happen alot...in fact it
already has with people ive talked to in anime club

--bob

Am i a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
Never assume what you think and feel is real!
Poyozo doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger