-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:42:51 -0800

> Well I made some changes on my site,added some new
> sections on my page please check it out.
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/gundam0083/Zeon2.html

I think you need to scrunch that logo back down from 1000 pixels wide to no more
than 800 and preferably around 640.

Seriously, I have a 1024 x 768 x 32bit desktop resolution, but I never open my
browser full-screen. I run it as a window that will frame an 800 x 600 page,
max. And I build my own Web pages so that everything will fit neatly into a 640
x 480 frame, because not everyone has as much desktop real estate as I do.

If you have a message and you want to get it out to as many people as possible,
you try to make it as accessible as possible. That's why I always have text
links, so you can browse my site with Lynx if need be.

-Z-