Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:28:47 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz G Co" <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] gelgoog model kits...

could she be one of the first augmented humans ??? i mean those flotation
devices cant be grown naturally *G*
and i guess if you are working under water and need to bail out, safety
buyos will always be practical, although otoh they woul leave her face
underwater, hmmm drowned but floating, no nice death *G*

hmmm that brings raychelle into a different light, i pity her now, being
doomed to drown should she ever bail out of her gog *G*