Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:25:33 -0500 (EST)

I like Brain Powerd!

P.S. The enind theme "Light of Love" by Maaya Sakamoto is one of my
favorites of all time. (And I have a big crush on Maaya Sakamoto).

------Original Message------
From: "Dom Tetreault" <keiichido@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: February 22, 2001 3:05:59 PM GMT
Subject: [gundam] OT: Brain Powered

>Alright, would someone tell me why this series has such a bad >reputation?
I've watched the first few episodes and I can't see >anything wrong. The
story isn't 'incomprehensible', as some >sites say; I actually think it's
pretty interesting and I've >almost run out of tapes to rent at my local
shop. The animation >doesn't suck, the character designs aren't hideous
misshapen >mutants... have people just decided to hate it because the OP >is
filled with naked young women? What am I missing here? (Or, >conversly, not
missing?)

>Am I just too simple to see what everyone else hates in series? >First
Gundam X, and now this. =)

>- dom

>'afros are number one!' (nabeshin, excel saga)
>'our only responsibility is to take over the world!' (martina, >slayers
next)

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.