Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:58:34 -0800

I have never seen any recasts of conversion GKs for MG kits, and
it is not likely we will see any until recasting technology has
advanced to a state where the recast parts are of the same exact
size and dimension of the original. By their very own nature,
recasts differ slightly in size from the original parts, which
explains why you rarely see recasts of full-action mecha kits
(if you do, steer clear from them, as the effort you spend on
resculpting the parts in order to make them fit will never
justify the money you save from buying a recast).

Eddie