GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:37:31 EST

In a message dated 2/21/01 11:19:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

> There are fansubs out there. ;-)
>
> Anyways, I saw GX and I enjoyed it, quite a bit. The one thing that got me
> though, was that, watching through the latter portions of the series, it
> really is brought to a quick ending. I wish they had finished it up for a
> video release or something, it left me with a sort of "rushed" feel.

I agree, it would have been nice if they had added in the episodes they were
forced to leave out because the series was cut from the line-up.(friday at
6:00 am?? what were they thinking)

GX is my favorite of all the Alternate timelines. and Possibly my favorite
gundam, but I'd have to watch 0083 a few more times to be sure.(heh, one of
the few series where I'm rooting for the bad guy, just so long as he kills
Kou)

Wolfie_8404

AIM: grywolfgls
ICQ: 35106067