Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:47:45 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz G Co" <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] gelgoog model kits...

 i would be happy eith just the aina sahalin but maybe in 1/6 or 1/8 to fit
the Raychell figure i got *drool*
anyone knows why shes supposed to be affiliated with 08th MS team ?? i would
have notice her if she was in the OVA, ok its hard not to notice her *G*
heres a link :
http://www.hobbyfan.com/catalog/gal041.jpg
and one more
http://www.hobbyfan.com/catalog/gal041b.jpg