Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:26:07 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 22, 2001 11:32:50 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] gelgoog model kits...

>I really hate it when I read/hear/see people discussing >kitbashes to
Gelgoogs and I have the capacity (but not >necessarily time) to do one...now
I have one more kitbash >project in line...

With the number of Gelgoogs out there, it isn't really a difficult prospect
due to the availability of parts that are sure to fit.

>-james r.
>still waiting for a Cima's Gelgoog and hopefully with a 1/20 >Cima figure
inside (forget about Nina!!!) 8-)

Speaking of which, I'd want an Aina Sakhalin figuer, preferably with an MG
MS-06RD4.

>www.edsamail.com

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.