Newtype use Ultrahigh Efficiency Mobile Suit (nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:32:50 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>> >i suppose the shield puncher would look good, going for a medium-to-close
>> combat setup.

my Gelgoog Jaeger's spike shield is meaner ^_^

although it is harder to use it - the elbow joints on mine are too tight and clumsy (probably a random design defect/error)

>> It looks good. The posibility of the Marine is such that you can
>> really have fun with the kit -- just don't let Richie gets his hands on
>> yours. It may become a ballerina again. =)
>
>GOt it wrong! it's garrick who does that! ARGH!
>
><STOMPS(tm) Garrick>

LOL

>> >i'm itching to give it long range firepower though...a
>> >biiig looong gun...damn, any mecha will look twice as
>> >good with a badass gun.
>> Be patient. That has to come in the Cima Marine Commander. Along
>> with a huge shield for it to hide behind. =)
>
>And the nice fuel tanks.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I really hate it when I read/hear/see people discussing kitbashes to Gelgoogs and I have the capacity (but not necessarily time) to do one...now I have one more kitbash project in line...

-james r.
still waiting for a Cima's Gelgoog and hopefully with a 1/20 Cima figure inside (forget about Nina!!!) 8-)