Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 05:53:16 -0500 (EST)

The second link doesn't seem to work

are also video game fans. The first link takes >a while to download, and
it's kind of funny, but the second is >streamed and the most hilarious thing
I've seen/heard all >week. The game is ZeroWing for Sega Genesis and it has
the >worst Japanese to English translation ever. That's the only >funny
part about the first link:
http://witcos.hypermart.net/cult/ayb.shtml
>This next link is to the remixed parody (requires Shockwave >Flash). Since
it's streamed, you don't need to worry about it >taking forever to load:
http://www.dayvid.net/allyourbase.swf

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.