Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:23:42 -0800

Heh.
This was on the Somethingawful forums months and months ago. It's just recently hit the general 'net culture recently. The lines from it do make great heckling material to use when mocking bad anime, though ;p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: ROBOTICK To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 7:18 PM Subject: [gundam] OT: "All your base are belong to us"

I couldn't help sending this out, because I know that the majority of you are also video game fans. The first link takes a while to download, and it's kind of funny, but the second is streamed and the most hilarious thing I've seen/heard all week. The game is ZeroWing for Sega Genesis and it has the worst Japanese to English translation ever. That's the only funny part about the first link: http://witcos.hypermart.net/cult/ayb.shtml This next link is to the remixed parody (requires Shockwave Flash). Since it's streamed, you don't need to worry about it taking forever to load: http://www.dayvid.net/allyourbase.swf