ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:18:29 -0600

I couldn't help sending this out, because I know that the majority of you are also video game fans. The first link takes a while to download, and it's kind of funny, but the second is streamed and the most hilarious thing I've seen/heard all week. The game is ZeroWing for Sega Genesis and it has the worst Japanese to English translation ever. That's the only funny part about the first link:
http://witcos.hypermart.net/cult/ayb.shtml
This next link is to the remixed parody (requires Shockwave Flash). Since it's streamed, you don't need to worry about it taking forever to load:
http://www.dayvid.net/allyourbase.swf