Aoi Beru (bluemoonie85@yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:22:41 -0800 (PST)

 I know a website where you can get Escaflowne models. So far I only know these three: Series 008 [Scherazarde], Series 011 [Alseides] and Series 005 [Escaflowne]. Here's the link to that site: Japan-Animation.com. The site also sells Evangelion models but they're currently out of stock. I haven't built any before but my friend has. He says that the Escalowne ones are a bit more detailed than the Eva ones. That's the only comment he gave >_<;;

~Aoi

  Zhao Pan <zhaopan@hotmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone on the list build one of the LM ESCAFLOWNE MODELs? Are they any
good? How are they compared to the LM Evangelion kits? It seems like
Bandai had recently rereleased the ESCAFLOWNE MODELS.

Take My hand...Watashi no te wo motte

Dream With Me...Ishyouni yume wo miyou

And You Will Be Happy Forever...Soshite anata wa itsudemo shiawase

~*Aoi Beru*~